10 Tips for Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer xbox 360
Sharing is caring!
Modern Warfare multiplayer TIPS: How to play Call of Duty 2019 like a pro
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will be launched soon and if you are like us, you are ready to spend the entire opening weekend playing with this new entry of the Call of Duty franchise.
Whether you participate in the alpha and beta multiplayer phases of Modern Warfare or enter the game for the first time, you can still improve as a Level 1 operator. We have studied this game to give you the most information so you have the tools to become a Master of modern warfare.
We have summed up what we have learned by playing on a list of the 10 best practices, be it someone, be it a newbie or a veteran.
Operators, these are your 10 best tips for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Multiplayer:
- Play the campaign and special operations. Although we know that many players only benefit from multiplayer mode, there is much to learn about Modern Warfare through its Campaign and Special Operations modes. Exploring these modes can give you a little more practice with the basic mechanics of the game against AI opponents, whose difficulty can be adjusted to offer a challenge for all levels.
- Open these options. The default setting is an excellent starting point for any newcomer, but this is not the end in itself of how the game should be played. Whether you’re testing a new sensitivity and button design setting or adjusting the visual options to your comfort level, the biggest step to improve your game could be the changes you will make before entering the battle
- Know your distribution. A shotgun may not be the best weapon for long-range shooting and hitting a target with an unmarked sniper rifle can be difficult. Even if tensions are high in combat, always keep in mind the strengths and weaknesses of your workload.
- Think like a level one operator. The best Modern Warfare players know the value of staying alive and taking calculated risks. Reckless deaths can make the enemy gain an advantage, so it is advisable to take a tactical approach and consider all options before diving into the fight first.
- If there is a goal, consider playing with it. When you play with goal-based game modes, you are more likely to participate and win games focusing on the goal. In addition, the XP potential acquired for the capture of objectives and the multiple challenges of the winning games make it worthwhile to consider playing the game.
- Go to rank 55 in the list. When you start in multiplayer mode, you will be limited to predetermined loads, some Killstreaks and two terrain improvements. However, as you play and gain experience for your operator and weapons, you can further customize the loads and more according to your playing style. Continue qualifying until you have the entire arsenal at your disposal in rank 55.
- The experiment could be a success. Don’t be afraid to try a new weapon, Killstreak, Field Upgrade or even an accessory. Who knows Leaving your comfort zone could help you take a step forward to improve your game and find a series of epic victories.
- Communication is the key. Level one operators are a plural term. The best in the industry are likely to depend on their teammates to complete the mission. Whether you immerse yourself in multiplayer mode with friends or create new ones in the lobby, clear and effective communication can be very useful.
- Intel is power, both at home and abroad. Having what we call a high “IQ COD” – knowledge of the game and its mechanics – can help in online matches against community members. Be sure to regularly visit the Activision Games blog for a variety of guides, basic tips on how to do it, and specific tactics to help you improve your IQ COD.
- Our most important advice, as always in our blog, is to have fun! It’s just a game, after all. Celebrate with friends, don’t lose your doubts and play!